
1. APPLICANT INFORMATION
- 1.1 First Name:
- Bruce
- Swagger
Mark the appropriate box by changing [cb] to [cbc]- Male
Female
Other
- 3966030
Mark the appropriate box by changing [cb] to [cbc]- Resignation
Termination
Other
- I had a life issues outside town and had to step away from the City.
- Senior Mechanic
2. EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 2.1 Have you ever been affiliated with any criminal organizations?
Mark the appropriate box by changing [cb] to [cbc]- Yes
No
Mark the appropriate box by changing [cb] to [cbc]- Yes
No
- N/A
By submitting this application, you confirm that the information provided is accurate and you agree to undergo regular background checks.
Mark the appropriate box by changing [cb] to [cbc]- Yes
No
- I have been dealing with health issues, and my personal life setbacks to get myself back in line to get to work fulltime again and to be able to pay my bills. I finally got my job situation better and I'm finally able to pay my bills. As well as I have regular doctor appointments to handle my health issues. I now have the time and health to return to having good Roleplay, and want to take part in the new changes of going to FiveM.
- Yes
(( 3. OOC INFORMATION ))
- 3.1 Age:
- 43
Mark the appropriate box by changing [cb] to [cbc]- Male
Female
Prefer not to say
- United States
- CDT
- Brucewilliswagg
- N/A
Mark the appropriate box by changing [cb] to [cbc]- Yes
No


